We may use the information we collect from you when you;
- Purchase products
- Enter a contest
- Respond to a survey
- Marketing communication
- Surf the website
or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To engrave your site experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and invention offerings you are most concerned in.
- To enable us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
Ø In addition, visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We may ask you When ordering or registering
- your name
- e-mail address,
- mailing address,
- phone number,
- credit card information,
- or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors, and cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.